Please read the requirement listed below.
In addition to the skills and experience required for a specific seva position in Gurudev Siddha Peeth, all candidates for Gurukula student positions must meet the following qualifications:
Siddha Yoga Studentship Requirements (All Gurukula Student Positions)
Skill Requirements (All Gurukula Student Positions)
- Has taken at least one Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
- Has been doing at least one of the core Siddha Yoga practices (meditation, chanting, seva, dakshina) on a regular basis for a minimum of two years.
- Has participated in A Sweet Surprise satsang within the last two years.
- Has offered seva at a Siddha Yoga ashram, meditation centre, chanting and meditation center, or has offered home seva for at least one year within the past five years.
- Understands seva as a spiritual practice.
- Is able to offer full-time seva.
- Demonstrates understanding of, alignment with, and commitment to the philosophy and culture of the Siddha Yoga path, including the spiritual practices.
- Demonstrates fluency in written and spoken English and/or Hindi; able to give and understand clear instructions and to share experiences with clarity.
- Demonstrates workflow management skills: is able to manage priorities to meet timelines.
- Has basic and practical computer skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication and listening skills.
- Is able to give and receive clear, constructive feedback.
- Works productively both independently as well as with a team.
For Resident Indians Only- Log in or register to send your application on line
. If you have not yet registered, you will be prompted to do so.